What's new

Jac's Entry into the B&B Hall of Fame

Please allow me to introduce myself:

Username:
Jac

What is your real name?
Jac is close enough... It's actually what most of my good friends call me.

What are your nicknames/aliases?
Jac, Jacques, Steampunkier

Where do you live?
Southwest US

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Computer Tech

What is your favorite shave setup?
Haven't really built up a big enough collection to have a "favorite"... I have a Merkur HD, and generally use Proraso in the warmer months and love sandalwood when it's cool. Of the blades I've tried, I really like Feathers, though the first shave with a new one tends to be a bit harsh.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Flying, reading, shooting, four-wheeling, anything in the water (I got my Open Water Diver certification earlier this year). I love to travel, especially abroad. I enjoy fine beer, wine, liquor and classic cocktails, but due to finances and living in a rural area, not as often as I'd like.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
I'm an anarchist, and a firm believer in the free market. I try to be more of a "know a little about a lot" kind of guy, though much of my knowledge comes from reading, rather than practice. I'm fairly introverted, but, with people I know well enough, can become quite garrulous and animated, if I get onto a subject I'm interested in.

That's me, more or less... YMMV.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

you forgot that you are a bastich also good friend.
About time you got here. Welcome to the Hall.

I kinda figured everyone knew that already... :blush:

Yeah, considering I've been a member here for half a year already, I should've posted in here a while ago. Oops. :001_rolle

Top Bottom