What's new

My modest little collection

So here it is:
full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
@jtoddaz - I wanted to have lather on my brush just for this photo! :biggrin:

@Razorlite - Seal is excellent! I wouldn't try that with my Old Spice... Malizia has good cap! :smartass:

I want new brush (silvertip), and few creams and soaps, some after shaves, nice razors, blades....

OMG, I'm becoming RAD,RBAD, ASAD, SCAD, SSAD, and other AD.... Oh, I have to stop... I could easily bancrupt.:biggrin:

Well, I'm discovering new world of wetshaving, and I have to tell you - if you want something you have to order it over internet.:mad3:

You have only few brands of SCs, and you can only buy sh.soaps in Zagreb, which is out of my route. You can buy only low quality pure badger or some boar brushes...Very poor!:bored:

Here we have available russian Gillette Platinum (blue) razor blades which are OK, but russian red Gillette Stainless are :9898:, then you have white wilkinson's blades but only in few shops, and if you're lucky if you can find BICs.

You wouldn't belive how people here are mad about M3 and Fusion...Everybody uses them, but all of them complain about high prices of cartridges...:mad2:

As former Wilkinson's Quattro user I can tell you, I've never enjoyed in shaving like today...Merkur rules!:biggrin:

I'm happy that I don't have to deal with stinky canned goo.... :shaving:

I look forward to learn something new and enjoy in B&B members' advices!

B&B is best forum! :badger:

Bummer, well at least your are close to Italy, easy to get some Santa Maria Novella, or proraso, or Cella Crema .. .or or or ADs get bad after a while.:biggrin:

Well Trieste is about 45 minutes drive from me...
Next time I get there I will definitely buy proraso shaving cream and proraso splash.... I liiiiiiiiiiike minty scents!!!!

@profsaffel - those are Merkurs HD and 38C... I bought'em because they looked excellent and as I could notice people seem to be satisfied with those Merkurs. p.s. After every shave I polish my "babies":biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

@Dexterous - Malizia is italian. It is produced by Mirato. I can tell you - it bites much more than Old Spice does....
If this can help you: http://search.stores.ebay.it/Italien-Zuhause__Malizia-Produkte_W0QQfcdZ2QQfclZ4QQfromZR10QQfrppZ30QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQfsubZ4QQsaselZ47831409QQsofpZ0

http://cgi.ebay.it/MALIZIA-uomo-VETYVER-After-Shave-TONIC-Lotion-100ml_W0QQitemZ310064824172QQihZ021QQcategoryZ47920QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem#ShippingPayment
In Croatia this AS is cheap, as you can see price...But since shipping is so expensive, you are invited to Croatia to see my beautiful country and sea, and btw. to buy some ***! :biggrin:

My Mühle is Boar brush.
I wanted to buy Mühle brush, and this was last. On shelf were some no name pure badger brushes, so I decided to take this one. I thought that, because it's Mühle, it will be quality brush... And I was right! Bristles are not falling down at all.

There is only one thing which bothers me about boar... Lather fades fast, and after one lathering all I have is wet brush....with no lather....

Maybe I have to improve my technique.

You have only few brands of SCs, and you can only buy sh.soaps in Zagreb, which is out of my route.

I know there is L'occitane store in city of Rijeka which is close to your place. They have a very nice soap.
But if you were looking for cheaper soaps, then I don' know about stores close to your town.
BTW, did you get that Tabac in Zagreb or was it web shopping ?

I went to L'Occitane. I was thinking about buying that soap (I still have intention:001_smile).
Prices of L'O Cade in metal bowl were about 250 kuna (about $ 50), and L'O refill was about 50 kuna ($ 10)...Christmas is coming and I would certainly buy refill! (bowl is too expensive:rolleyes:)

L'Occitane in Tower Center in Rijeka is only shop which is close to me, and where I can buy some decent cosmetics.

I bought Tabac SS in Zagreb, in Müller shop. I was surprised that there you can find everything of Tabacs...Shaving soap in bowl, refills, shaving sticks, colognes, ***:001_smile, and there I saw for the first time in my life Irisch Moos, german Pitralon (next time I'm buyin' it)....
But I was disappointed with choice of brushes..There were only some no name pure badgers,and only one Mühle - it was boar brush, and i took that too...:001_smile

Almost everything else you have to order over web, as I did for my two razors and blades...
It is very sad wetshaving situation in Croatia!:shaving:

Wait a minute; you just said Irish Moos is available in Croatia. People in this forum are deeply convinced that Irish Moos soap isn't available outside Germany. If a manufacturer is exporting Irish Moos to Croatia, it means they are exporting it to other countries too ! Someone is hiding a secret about Irish Moos. Hmmm...
proxy.php

Top Bottom