What's new

Raj's Entry into the B&B Hall of Fame

Please allow me to introduce myself:

Username:
Raj

What is your real name?
Rajiv

What are your nicknames/aliases?
At home- "Daddy" (as in, daddy, can I have some pocket money) or "which idiot" (as in, which idiot, put this thing in the wrong place). At work "sir".

Where do you live?
Karlskrona, Sweden

What is your age (or) generation?
Close to fifty. I won't tell you which side!

What are you in the real world?
Healer! Dad and a slave!

What is your favorite shave setup?
Proraso or salters shave cream. Muehle-Pinsel silver tip brush and an unmentionable three blade razor set up. I shave "goofy", have always done so. I personally think for a man who shaves against the grain, the unmentionable razor works well. You guys can try and convince me other wise. I am readily converted (even though my wife thinks otherwise!).

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Shaving! Shaving and shaving! Sometimes building my own tube hi-fi amplifier and reading books.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
There is a lot to tell but I'll have to kill you all first!

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Hej och Välkommen :biggrin: :biggrin: Klart du ska skaffa en DE och slippa använda den onämnbara..

(and in English: Hello and welcome. Course you gotta get a DE and not have to use the unmentionable)

Thank you all. I allready feel at home in this forum. The only thing left to do is to buy a DE and plunge in to the deep end (as they say in Swedish!).
Raj.

mrs. chefchris said:
Yeah, Randy doesn't hear very well, so he is always happy for others who can.:biggrin:

Who have you been talking to? Alas, you are correct. Ted Nugent, I should sue you!

Randy

Top Bottom