What's new

Australians all let us rejoice for....

...Crabtree and Evelyn (Australia) have their Sandalwood shaving soap on special for $2.99 Available from their website.

Thanks for the heads up, but shipping is $10 for a 100g item? I had 100 Derby blades shipped from Sydney for $5.20...

with christmas on the way I bought a few and also a discounted gift pack for my sister in law. It worked out well.

As an aside, C&E Australia will not be selling their shaving brushes, razors, stands, mugs etc once all stock in stores are sold. Does this mean discounts on them? No it does not. :mad: They will continue to focus and push their soaps, creams and oils and fragrances.

Thank you for this, I got 5 of them!! Bit overboard, total cost delivered $25. I paid $30 for Nomad in the bowl about two months ago.

- Aaron

good score. I looked again yesterday. Guess what? None advertised on the website. I wonder if all sold out, or held back until after Christmas shopping?

Hoping they go 'crazy' again after Christmas and get rid of some of their other creams and soaps. Fingers crossed! :o16:

Top Bottom