What's new

Mach 5 convert.

Hello all. I am in the process of transition from the bizarre dove soap lather and handless razor cartridge ritual that I have been doing every other day or so to wet shaving. The youtube videos have been very helpful for me; I went to Target and bought some Proraso shaving cream and soap. I just purchased this razor http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:11&Item=260029718203 to get me started (the seller has two more if anyone else is interested).
I also purchased a kent brush from ebay. It was a "badger effect" brush so it wasn't exactly top shelf, but it seems to do the job for now. Just what ARE those bristles made from anyway? It only cost me about 10 dollars or so including shipping from Great Britain.
Thanks for all of the help.

Yo Bob! What took you so long? We've been waiting for you.

Welcome and start asking questions. You can also search the forums but people love answering questions here.

Enjoy!

welcome to B&B

yes the last few introduction posts had no questions. if i have no questions to answer on B&B what am i supposed to do while im at work?:biggrin:

matthew

Top Bottom