What's new

Halloween Coffee Bean Raffle

It has been quite some time since I have done this and as I have been busy the last 8 months settling into a new position, my time has been limited. I would like to offer 5 pounds of green coffee beans (1 # of 5 different origins) to a B & Ber that expresses their interest in participating in this. Just post a reply in this thread and the order in which you respond will determine your position. For example if you are the 4th person to answer, you will be 4. Pretty simple.

I will let www.random.org select the winner from the total number of people Saturday morning at 9 AM EDT. I will post the winner sometime after that and I will select the beans and ship it to you USPS Priority mail at my expense. I am reluctant to say that I will cover international postage not knowing how much it could be but if you are willing to cover the diffference, than feel free to join in.

Pm me any questions or post them here. Good luck and Happy Halloween!!!

-Scott

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
As a former winner (I never win anything) I'll respectfully decline entry. Just wanted to say that Scott has done this several times, and it's always a fabulous offer. :thumbup1:

Can you brew green beans? either way I am always down to try roasting.

Betwixt "can" and "should" is a great gulf fixed.

If you can grind them (they're very hard), you can brew them. You won't like it, though . . . I dare you.

It's a wonderful thing you're doing, Scott!

However, I've got 45lbs of green coffee beans sitting in the cupboard and pantry, and I just ordered another 10lbs from Sweet Maria's.

So... I'm going to pass on the contest, and wish everyone good luck!

And Scott? You rock!!

I'd love to enter this, but sadly I don't have a roaster....yet. One day I'll join the ranks of you coffee gods, but for now I'll have to stick to the locally roasted stuff.

Top Bottom