What's new

I can't believe I used to like Derbys

I mean seriously, I'm so used to Polsilvers and 7oclock greens, I can't believe these derbys used to work at all.

I got through one pass, and have all kinds of bumps. the razor jumped along and tugged at the hairs.

dang, man.

yikes.

Does anyone need 130 of these?

trade for fewer better blades?:biggrin:

Would you trade some for Guitar strings? ;)

I have a pack of Fender I bought by mistake and will never use. Don't remember the exact type though. I will check tonight.

Well I'm still trying different blades but for some reason I thought I'd really like Derby's.

I'm going to at least finish the sample pack (sometime) but so far at least I'm disappointed in them.

I'm always amazed though by how differently people feel about soaps or blades.

I have tried several vendors and they are all out. I actually haven't tried them yet but I wouldn't buy any unless I could buy 100 or so. I don't want to get 5, fall in love with them, and then never be able to find them again.

I don't suppose you have massive amount of Polsivlers you want to sell?

I have never heard of these blades (Polsilvers). I have used Merkurs, Derby's and Feathers. I prefer Feathers, but I still like the Derby's. If I like Feathers, what would be another good choice to try?

PM sent.

Derbys are all I know for the moment, and I'm quite poor to experiment. They are ok for my everyday shave. Anyway if I want that special shave I'll go with a straight razor.

I have never heard of these blades (Polsilvers). I have used Merkurs, Derby's and Feathers. I prefer Feathers, but I still like the Derby's. If I like Feathers, what would be another good choice to try?

I have never tried them but I think the guys here have said the Kai blades are pretty sharp and closer to Feathers.

Top Bottom