What's new

CAR Hydrolast A/S Conditioner: What's your favorite?

CAR Hydrolast A/S Conditioner: Which one should I get?

• Eucalyptus

• Lavender

• Lime & Green Tea

• Peppermint

• Sandalwood

• Unscented

Results are only viewable after voting.
So today I ran out of my beloved TGR Unscented balm. I think it's time to try out CAR's Hydrolast A/S Conditioner, but I'm not sure which flavor to get. What's your favorite and why?

Heard great things about this product, I'm looking forward to trying it out!

Peppermint is my favorite for the colder weather. I use splashes when the weather is warm/hot but balms are needed for the cold and windy weather.

Good stuff and you only need a dab so the jar lasts a long time.

Patrick

I keep both peppermint and lime & green tea on hand. I use one or the other every day.

I use peppermint when I want the cold soothing effect and lime & green tea when I want a more gentle application.

I've tried samples of lavender and eucalyptus, but neither beats out those two.

Roger

How does the Sandalwood scent compare to QED's? Is it EO-based & just as authentic?

Just FYI Charles gave me a sniff of the Sandalwood Hydrolast and showed me the EO he uses...It is pure Sandalwood EO, and it has a rich and dry scent. I haven't tried QED's sandalwood, but I can vouch for the quality of the EO in the Hydrolast product. Probably would be very nice for the winter months.

Just FYI Charles gave me a sniff of the Sandalwood Hydrolast and showed me the EO he uses...It is pure Sandalwood EO, and it has a rich and dry scent. I haven't tried QED's sandalwood, but I can vouch for the quality of the EO in the Hydrolast product. Probably would be very nice for the winter months.

Agreed. At my most recent visit with Chas before Christmas, he commented that it was getting quite expensive for him to source Indian sandalwood. He gets direct from India. Gents, due to his expense, the cost may eventually go up although he never stated this.

Peppermint without a doubt. I have him juice mine up a little extra and I love it. Unfortunately I've been out for awhile now and haven't had time to get down to visit Chas to restock.

I also like the Lavender a lot. Very very soothing and healing. I had to bug Chas a bit to start offering this one, very glad he did.

Peppermint without a doubt. I have him juice mine up a little extra and I love it. Unfortunately I've been out for awhile now and haven't had time to get down to visit Chas to restock.

I also like the Lavender a lot. Very very soothing and healing. I had to bug Chas a bit to start offering this one, very glad he did.

Mike, I was not aware that he had lavender. Now I have to go see him again. :wink:

Bought the Sandalwood. I use it ALL the time, and not only as an aftershave. It's also a great moisturizer. Great stuff, and the sandalwood is pure & authentic-smelling.

Top Bottom