What's new

C&E Rant

The other day my wife said to me that our Discover card had a free C&E card on it for redemption due to our point accumulation. So she twisted my arm into taking it! I have been looking at their website and had my $40 in freebies all picked out. The card comes Saturday and when I go to use it, NO INTERNET OR PHONE ORDERS! The nearest C&E is 80 miles from here. ARRRRGH!

Take a Saturday trip to the area where the C&E is located with the wife. See the sites, hit the local antique stores (if any), get your wife a manicure/spa treatment, and go spend that $40!!

The other day my wife said to me that our Discover card had a free C&E card on it for redemption due to our point accumulation. So she twisted my arm into taking it! I have been looking at their website and had my $40 in freebies all picked out. The card comes Saturday and when I go to use it, NO INTERNET OR PHONE ORDERS! The nearest C&E is 80 miles from here. ARRRRGH!
Nothing like getting you to get your feet into their shop to spend some money!!:001_smile

Another solution would be to send it to me care of my wife. This would solve two problems at once: you don't have to make a long drive on your day off, and I can save 40 bucks buying her creams and lotions. Sounds like a plan no? :biggrin:

Another solution would be to send it to me care of my wife. This would solve two problems at once: you don't have to make a long drive on your day off, and I can save 40 bucks buying her creams and lotions. Sounds like a plan no? :biggrin:
I appreciate your help. No, really, I do......
[ps love the Bill the Cat avatar]

Top Bottom