What's new

Where did the Brewhouse go?

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
The Cafe' (sic) looks like an incomplete sentence. Please remove the apostrophe. :lol:

LOL I just noticed the name change too- I was wondering what brought it about (not that it is a huge deal)

LOL I just noticed the name change too- I was wondering what brought it about (not that it is a huge deal)
As regards the apostrophe, I think perhaps the author was endeavoring to 'French-i-fry' it (i.e. - café).
As regards the name change, didn't we recently have a contest to rename the Brewhouse (to avoid confusion with beer makers)?

A pause trophies are rare. I mean that it's not often they'll just stand there and wait for you.

proxy.php

More importantly, member Less Irritated is the winner of the naming contest! Send me a PM with your address and I'll roast up some goodness for you.

More importantly, member Less Irritated is the winner of the naming contest! Send me a PM with your address and I'll roast up some goodness for you.

actually, I noticed "the cafe" listed prior to Less Irritated, it was JKH....'tis the reason I didn't list it myself

Man, the service in this place really sucks. I asked for TWO apostrophes. Not three, not one, not four: TWO. Bring me only two, and don't make me wait for the rest of my meal. If I want to snack on the darn apostrophes while I wait for you incompetent apes to bring me my extra ranch dressing, that's my perrogative.

Top Bottom