What's new

What scents would you guess that the Presidential Candidates wear?

What scents (cologne or aftershave) would you guess that the Presidential Candidates wear (or should wear based on their politics and personality)?

I think McCain is an Aqua Velva man, or possibly an Old Spice guy (he was in the Navy)

Obama - something from Davidoff. Something spicy buy fresh

Obama: Axe Body Spray

McCain: Mothballs

(I kid...I kid...)

There was a thread like this not too long ago.

I could see Obama with something fresh, light, and clean - Guerlain pour Homme maybe.

McCain...hard to say. Vetiver maybe, or something undetecable at all.

Obama - something trendy, in a flashy bottle, and empty of substance
McCain - something full of some kind of substance

:biggrin:

Both of them and indeed pretty much all politicians - the odour from the sewage treatment works on a hot humid summer afternoon - might go some way to masking the odium that passes for speech which emanates from their lips (when they move).

McCain has a bunch of different colognes, but when asked how many he doesn't know.

Obama "changes" his scent all the time

"Obama - something trendy, in a flashy bottle, and empty of substance
McCain - something full of some kind of substance"

LOL! "Nudge, nudge ... wink, wink ... say no more"

How about Palin and Biden?

Bidens an old confused fogie. Probably forgets to put on aftershave half the time. But when he remembers, I'm thinking Clubman.

Palin -- we'll she's pretty and can dress well (even before getting a $150 shopping spree) and seems kind of classic -- so perhaps a Chanel? Maybe a Creed.... dontchaknow <wink>

Palin - none, every good hunter knows this

proxy.php

Obama: Terre D'Hermes, Mugler Cologne, AdP Colonia, Dior Homme, Bulgari PH.

McCain: Terre D'Hermes, Chanel pour Monsieur, Bois du Portugal, Knize Ten, Grey Flannel.

I'll answer this question but only about the VP candidates.

Palin - Lady Gillette with a Jan Marini aftershave

Biden? well, I think he doesn't shave, I figure. Probably BBS naturally. :001_rolle

I'd say McCain, Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet/ Douro as would be suggested by Mrs. McCain:biggrin:

Obama, looks like a Guerlain kind of guy....maybe Vetiver or Habit Rouge.

Obama- Ode de "Toilette"
McCain- New Plumbing "Halo Cologne"
Biddin- DeJa Vu Mist
Palin- Victoria's Secret; "Wink"

All eventually big sellers for the next generation.

Lee

I'd say McCain, Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet/ Douro as would be suggested by Mrs. McCain:biggrin:

Obama, looks like a Guerlain kind of guy....maybe Vetiver or Habit Rouge.

How about Palin and Biden?

Bidens an old confused fogie. Probably forgets to put on aftershave half the time. But when he remembers, I'm thinking Clubman.

Palin -- we'll she's pretty and can dress well (even before getting a $150 shopping spree) and seems kind of classic -- so perhaps a Chanel? Maybe a Creed.... dontchaknow <wink>

starting this topic was a bad idea...

obama - probably something having to do with ivy, deep dish pizzas or log cabins
mccain - old spice
biden - he's from delware so probably something subtle with no sales tax base notes.
palin - something russian you know since she can see it from her own house she can just run over and grab something from there.

Top Bottom