What's new

Posting at Work

So how many of us post on the B&B forum while we should be working. I have the luxury of only getting into trouble with myself but how does everyone else deal with this problem. Here I am typing and thinking I had better not catch my guys screwing around or else. I know, what a contradiction.

whaaa...?:001_rolle
who would ever do such a thin...oh crap, boss!!!:lol:

You must have the hot key on your computer so that once the boss shows up you can hit the key and your screen changes to some charts or something. Gotta go one of my employees is screwing around:lol:

You guys probably don't want to here this but my company is coming out with a new drug that I am going to be selling in hospitals. Our company is in the final stages of the approval process with the FDA. I have been paid to stay at home since July 1. I have no problems with getting on B&B during working hours.:w00t::w00t:

Honestly, I need periodic 5-10 minute breaks throughout the day to keep myself sane. Particularly on days like today when I'm preparing a heavily speculative presentation. It refreshes my mind and lets me come back to whatever project I'm working on with a clearer head and not as overwhelmed. So yes, I post from work, but no, I don't feel guilty about it.

So how many of us post on the B&B forum while we should be working. I have the luxury of only getting into trouble with myself but how does everyone else deal with this problem. Here I am typing and thinking I had better not catch my guys screwing around or else. I know, what a contradiction.

I do the majority of my B&B activities from the office.
And why not?

I have absolutely no Particular Observation Surrounding The Act of ***Ting While On the pRoverbial clocK.

Some Can Really Expect Work To Help distract thEm froM Any Nonsense.

Somehow, However, Others Very wisEly accept demInished producTivity.

I have absolutely no Particular Observation Surrounding The Act of ***Ting While On the pRoverbial clocK.

Some Can Really Expect Work To Help distract thEm froM Any Nonsense.

Somehow, However, Others Very wisEly accept demInished producTivity.

How many Proofs of Purchase do I need to send in to get my Super Deluxe Junior Detective Decoder Ring?

:lol:

I don't post at work, I don't have time for that because clients keep showing up, phones keep on ringing and 'urgent' emails keep coming in virtually non-stop.

Top Bottom