What's new

10% Brushes at Plisson

Looks like you get 10% off when you place a brush in the cart. The brushes look like they are a pretty good deal as long as you are willing to pay 22 euros for shipping.

Are you sure it's not just removing VAT, since you're not in Europe?

J

Yes, you have to add the brush to the cart. you will then see the discount. Then, you indicate you are from US, and you see an Additional discount. (VAT)

J

Yes, you have to add the brush to the cart. you will then see the discount. Then, you indicate you are from US, and you see an Additional discount. (VAT)

J

I've just attempted to place a 'dummy' order, and can confirm that this is so. Don't know how long this discount will be offered!

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Atkinson's of Vancouver offer twice this amount of discount to B&B members?

Seems like a nice deal for non-B&B'rs, though.

Yes, but I believe there prices are higher, negating the larger discount. I think their price, off the top of my head, is like $450 for a size 12 HMW in Horn. Great deals either way.

Jeremy

Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification Jeremy.

Hmmm, is it too early to be thinking of a Christmas present for myself? :blush:

I don't think so. I just ran through a dummy order, but without the dummy part. Woo Hoo. Great communication with Plisson, and this will be my new brush. (pic from the production dept. at Plisson)

Oui, je conviens que ce sont les brosses très chères de blaireau mais à mon avis en valeur chaque penny

Had to make sure you weren't warning me of something evil.:devil2:

From the Rosetta Stone free translator:

Yes, I admit that these are the very dear paintbrushes of badger but in my view in value every penny

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
I don't think so. I just ran through a dummy order, but without the dummy part. Woo Hoo. Great communication with Plisson, and this will be my new brush. (pic from the production dept. at Plisson)

WOW! Did they actually email you various genuine horn handled brush pics and let you choose? This would be way beyond what we have been led to believe is the level of service at Plisson. Enjoy your brush.

Yes, it started off with an email from me asking if they had any 2 band HMW brushes in size 12. Within 24 hrs. I had this email with pics from the "factory." I was surprised to say the least.

Top Bottom