What's new

Nivea for Men Shaving Cream and Energizisng Fluid

for what its worth the indian food store accross the street from where i works sells the indian version of this stuff (i posted about it here). it only costs $3.99. so if you really want some i can ship it to you.

be warned though this stuff was a bit old and some oil had built up on the top i let it drip for a bit and squeezed a little bit out into the sink and then used what was "underneath" that to shave (not the stuff in the sink) and it was super awesome. PM me we can work something out.

It's dirt cheap in Canada, like $3.75 a tube. The stuff sold by the shave den is different it's made in Turkey and the Canadain Nivea is made in Germany.

It's dirt cheap in Canada, like $3.75 a tube. The stuff sold by the shave den is different it's made in Turkey and the Canadain Nivea is made in Germany.

I have searched the forums in vain for an answer to this question. So can anyone at all tell me the differences between the Nivea that is supposedly made in Turkey, and the German stuff (aside from the obvious geographic difference)? A listing of the ingredients of each would be very helpful too.

The German stuff is rebaged flonera shaving cream. Flonera was a great cream, and is now marketed under the nivea for men line. I think the turk stuff is a different formulation, as the stuff sold in Canada is not for sensitive skin.

FYI................. The Nivea that is sold by TSD and also at razor and brush is made in India, not Turkey. Of course that still does not clarify the differences between the two.

Shave cream is available in Canada :biggrin:

...which is why I risked a border crossing with only a Wisconsin driver's license and a prayer this past June. It was worth it. :biggrin:

The shave cream is great, has great skincare, and the Nivea for Men scent (check the reviews section)

We don't have the fluid

Yes, yes, and yes. This stuff rocks! I only regret not filling up a whole shopping cart with it and the Pure Sport Aqua Velva. The next time I'm in Thunder Bay, though...

Top Bottom