What's new

good shaving soaps that will ship to Canada?

Hello I'm new to this forum and I hear that mama bear, and honey bee's shaving soap are the best. Unfortunately according to their e-bay store they do not ship to Canada. Does anyone know any other good shaving soap companies that are Canadian based or have international shipping,
Thanks For your help

Honeybee Sue was working on expanding her shipping to include international. You may want to send her a PM, here or Ebay.

I'm not sure about Mama Bear Sue, but you can also ask her.

Both Sues are helpful and friendly. :thumbup:

Lets not forget Charles at QED . Great selection of soaps in either tubs or sticks. Give him a call or send him an email and he will take care of you.

I was going to mention both SCS and QED - both producers of fine products and both will ship to Canada... are there specific brands/items that you are looking for?

proxy.php
on QED & St. Charles Shave. Almost forgot that SCS will be closed until the 22nd of september. So no ordering from there until then.

I will definately ship to Canada! It just costs more. It is frustrating that Canda, which is closer to me than Florida or California, costs more to ship to... but I have and am happy to ship up to the Great Beautiful North Country.

Bear Hugs!!

Sue (Mama Bear)

Atkinsons of vancouver in Canada sells a soap called Joris. It is excellent stuff. It's in the steep side but you get a discount for being a member of this forum (20%). It last something like six months or more though so it's worth every penny.

Chris

NMMB said:
I was going to mention both SCS and QED - both producers of fine products and both will ship to Canada... are there specific brands/items that you are looking for?

Double ditto.

Wow thanks for all the responses everyone. I'm think I'm gonna go with the mama bears. I'm interested in the old spice clone. My father still has a tub from when they used to make it and I really like the aroma.

Thanks Everyone,
Luke

Top Bottom