What's new

any bond N9 users ?

i was just wondering, becuase i saw some comments, but you dont see it much around the forum, what people think here of bond N9,

i was just wondering, becuase i saw some comments, but you dont see it much around the forum, what people think here of bond N9,

I've been in the process of trying to find a scent I like from Bond. I don't get into the city much anymore so I've only sampled a handfull so far. Chinatown, Coney Island, Fire Island, Eau de New York, and Hamptons didn't do much for me. I'll have to be really blown away by a scent to slap the cash down for a Bond No.9.

Bleeker St. is OK, most of the fragrances from Bond are too sweet for me. Has anyone info on the Andy Warhol edition- Lexington? I walked right past the counter in Saks yesterday as I had no time:frown:.

I have a small spray of the Little Italy and have to say it is one of my favorite scents. I would love to try more of them.

I have bottles of Bleeker Street, Wall Street, and Riverside Drive. All are nice but they are a bit pricey. In the end, I find Riverside to be my favorite of the three.

I've tried several of them....they try to be good.......but to me, they are extremely synthetic, plastic like......not natural.

I would not spend $ on any of them.

Except for the manly Riverside Drive they are mainly women's and unisex fragrances, so as stated they run to the sweet. If you are capable of handling that they do have some excellent fragrances. The Little Italy is excellent and the Coney Island is one of the most unique fragrances you will ever find. They are pricey so order some decants before you pull the trigger.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I have a bottle of Chez Bond. It gets very little use. Definitely a little sweeter than I am accustomed too.

Top Notes
Citrus Notes.

Middle Notes
Leafy Greens, Herbal Tea Notes, Violet Leaves.

Base Notes
Vetiver, Cedarwood, Sandalwood.

It is Bond No. 9's version of Green Irish Tweed but a little heavier, sweeter than GIT.

Not bad, but I would prefer the GIT over the Chez Bond.

I've sampled several, and have been less-than-impressed with all except H.O.T. Always, which I liked until I found a couple of other cinnamons I like better (and they're cheaper: Serge Lutens' Rousse and PdN Maharadjah).

The others I've tried were either too sweet for me, or there were similar fragrances from other houses I liked better.

Tried a few, kinda liked Hamptons and Chez Bond, but I already have Creed SMW and GIT so there is no point to buy those two. I find them overpriced for what they are and the fact that so many of their scents, at least initially, were if not imitations then certainly "inspired by" other famous fragrances did not exactly add to the appeal of the house.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
I have a few right now

New Haarlem
Wall Street
Riverside Drive
Chez Bond ( Exchanged it when I got home and realized it smelled like my Green Irish Tweed )

I suggest shopping ebay for their scents. Retail is 198 or there abouts and you can pick up an authentic 100ml for around 114 or so. I do like thier scents though.

I am sampling my first scent from this house....Brooklyn. I certainly wouldn't describe it as "sweet" and I'm wondering if its different form the rest of their stuff.
The bottle they use is quite unique!

Top Bottom