What's new

Acquisitions October 13 - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pocket Edition Old Type (no serial number - see page 169 Krumholz)
proxy.php

Schick Adjustable
proxy.php

1947-1953 Eversharp-Schick Fashion Razor for Women - Type H

This is a flat travel style injector razor made for women, but well suited for head shaving. Underneath the felt lined upper display platform is another felt lined storage area for a cleaning brush (which I have) and a blade injector (which I will get) to complete the set.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

spare puck of l'Occitane shaving soap
l'Occitane Youth concentrate (I have a date coming up with a girl half my age... Oh the vanity...:rolleyes:)

T&H Luxury shaving soap
Vintage NOS 1978 Chicago shaving soap - I really hope this has tallow in it.

SCS Score
Parma Violet shaving soap
New Spice shaving soap
Savory Rose Cold Process shaving soap
Parma Violet Aftershave Milk
New Spice shaving soap (sample) - I think they made a mistake with this one. :tongue:
Avocado Oil shaving cream (sample)

spare puck of l'Occitane shaving soap
l'Occitane Youth concentrate (I have a date coming up with a girl half my age... Oh the vanity...:rolleyes:)

I love the Youth Concentrate. Smells great, moisturizes really well too! I use it before bed, and my skin always looks great in the morning. After going through an entire container, though, can't say it's made me look any younger... :biggrin:

After reading the safety razor of the week and a bunch of injector threads I pulled out my box of yet to be cleaned acquisitions and found this. I think an Ebay seller threw it in with a lot of Gillettes because I don't remember it. I'll be picking up some injector blades this week to give it a spin.

proxy.php

Clubman Citrus Musk = :em2200:

The "wannabe straight" in the picture uses injector blades! :w00t: Will post a detailed review after getting it wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom