What's new

C-E Sienna Hair & Body Wash

Hello All,

During my last business trip, I managed to visit the local Crabtree & Evelyn store and picked up a tube of Sienna Hair & Body Wash (I already had Sienna EDT and shave cream, great scent).

I used it all this past week and I must say I am very impressed. Not only do you have the great scent of Sienna as a shower gel, but it works great as a shampoo as well and as advertised. Normally, a shower gel does not work well as a shampoo, but this C-E product is the exception. Very nicely formulated.

It is $16 and also available as a Nomad and Sandalwood scent.

Cheers,

Richard
Back in Plano

full

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife got me a sample of the Sandalwood body wash, and I thought it was really great. Not drying, lathers well, and best of all bathes you in that fantastic Sandalwood scent. I am putting it on my holiday wish-list.

The C&E Body wash and Shampoos are really very good. My go to is the C&E Sienna unless I am layering the Floris Fragrances with their Elite, JF, or Santal Body wash and Shampoo, which are also splendid. But then again, I use the Sandalwood or Nomad Body wash and Shampoos when I am layering them. So many choices, so few opportunities... C&E has a once- or twice-yearly three for two sale on these great toilettries.. Keep your eyes open so that you take advantage of getting all three fragrances of Body wash and Shampoo for the price of two! :001_smile

Ron,

We must see your shave "castle" contents! Just look at it as inventory time. You may even find something you want to sell so as to make room for new acquisitions :smile: ! But I digress.

Cheers,
Richard
In My Humble Plano Shave "Den"

Coche_y_bondhu said:
Ron,

We must see your shave "castle" contents! Just look at it as inventory time. You may even find something you want to sell so as to make room for new acquisitions :smile: ! But I digress.

Cheers,
Richard
In My Humble Plano Shave "Den"
It is with heavy heart that I must admit to dispatching a tub of the Original QEDman Rose shaving soap to a fellow shaver that decided he had to have the experience of the wild roses wafting through his shave den too. At last count, without shaving sticks, slightly over 40, er 50, without counting French and Italian, soaps still in the larder of lather..

Top Bottom