What's new

Penhaligon's Racquets

You know, I also have some samples and I just applied a bit of Racquets after a shower. I think this stuff is very nice. I'm actually reminded of Messe de Minuit and CdG Avigon Incense, a bit (to my untrained nose). Must be the Frankincence? I dunno, but this stuff if good.

Steve

Edit: I just checked around a bit, of course I like it, it's $110 per bottle, LOL.

Very well crafted stuff.

Powdery, musky rose and amber with great longevity. A must try for those who enjoy barbershop-y fragrances. I don't get any topnotes of citrus at all; goes straight to the point. Really, really good stuff.

Hey gang, so far it's my favorite Pen fragrance. I tried Douro this evening after my shower, it's all but gone a few hours later.

I don't care for some of the more popular flavors such as English Fern and the Bouquet's. Alas, at $110 per bottle, it probably will never be :frown:

Steve

Raquets and BB are my two favourite Penhaligons.

I was lucky enough to buy a partial bottle from a decanter who was going out of business and got a good deal.

Try posting a WTB in the BST forum - you never know...

They used to make a 50ml bottle, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Wow...Raquets is one of the few Penhaligon's fragrances that I have not tried or at least smelled encompassing both the Men's and Women's lines. Sounds intriguing.

Top Bottom