What's new

Indulgence of the Night 9/18 - 9/24

A couple Anderson Valley Brewing Co. Boont Amber Ales while we BBQ'd some Bratwursts and Italian Sausages...

proxy.php

I got the DT's :ihih:

(yes, that is a wine glass. no, I don't own the correct type of goblet in which to serve this delicious blond masterpiece, but this'll just have to do.)

I'm actually drinking a rum and sour orange cocktail but I'm doing some baking for tomorrow.

If you don't know what they are I can give a hint in the form of Kahn.

No photos, but tonight we feasted on angus beef burgers topped with crispy bacon, jalapeño havarti and a touch of Tabasco sauce. Good God, I cannot describe how good those burgers were…

jduffy said:
I'm actually drinking a rum and sour orange cocktail but I'm doing some baking for tomorrow.

If you don't know what they are I can give a hint in the form of Kahn.

All right, I give... foot shaped soaps?

Tell me, tell me!!!!!

Sue

For dinner, lobster tail with prawns and drawn butter, with a Gewurztraminer.

Right now, work and a Cline Bridgehead Zinfandel.

It's 11:20 pm, and I'm on my third martini (sapphire, with a twist), after a nice Ribeye. The Girl is off visiting friends, leaving me to Surf ebay for a new razor (looking for a nice fat boy). I am a happy man...

castlecraver said:

(yes, that is a wine glass. no, I don't own the correct type of goblet in which to serve this delicious blond masterpiece, but this'll just have to do.)

I am typically a beer snob, but I couldn't even drink the DT I had. Not a fan.

A fantastic beer. You have good taste, sir.

I'll have to give that Yeti a try.

Tonight my indulgence was a hard late-night workout at the gym followed by a nice double-shot of Emergcen-C. :001_smile

All right, I give... foot shaped soaps?

Tell me, tell me!!!!!

Sue

I believe they are Madeleines...a cakey/airy French cookie, yes? Or they are Madeleine-shaped soap bars, lol...

Oh, and I'm pounding down some Knob Creek bourbon before bed, lol.........

EDIT: LOLOLOL...just realized the post I'm replying to is over two years old...damn bourbon! :shakes fist in direction of Kentucky: :2guns:

Last edited:
Top Bottom