What's new

Honeybee Gardens

Anyone tried their aftershaves? They are pretty affordable so I ordered some Lime and Bay Rum. I have been searching for something lime scented that is a little less candy scented than Boosters. Plus I have never tried anything Bay Rum so looking forward to that. Hopefully get it in the mail today.....was just curious what others thought of it.

Well one day I will give yall a review of this stuff. I think this is the slowest shipping I have recived yet on shaving supplies. Shipped last Thursday and still isnt here. Only suposed to be a few states away. Plus they dont provide a tracking number, which I dont like. If I like this stuff, there are other vendors out there that I will order from next time.

If these don't work out for you Stephan makes a very nice, natural non-candy Lime AS. Their Lilac scent is great too. Pinaud Citrus Musk is a wonderful scent with hints of lime as well. Pinaud and Masters both have a nice, spicy Bay Rum. All these mentioned are very cheap to boot.

Finally got them. They are "so so". The Key Lime has an okay scent, but it ends up being more "perfumy" than lime scent. However, it doesnt feel so bad on the face as an aftershave. Only thing is I think the scent lingers too long. And the Bay Rum...WHOA! That stuff is strong! I rate this stuff 5 out of 10 overall.

So I will go ahead and use these since I bought them. Not gonna let them go to waste. But my search will continue. Thanks for the suggestins Eagle.

Top Bottom