What's new

Re-name the Brewhouse Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Citizens,

As with most topics, at B&B we are blessed with people passionate about coffee and tea. In response to this, we recently created a new sub-forum, "The Brewhouse," where we can all kick back and discuss that great cup of tea or coffee, brewing devices and paraphernalia, or other highly-caffeinated topics of interest.

Since there is potentially some opportunity for confusion with beer, we would like to change the forum name to something more distinctive. What better source of creative ideas than the B&B membership itself! With this in mind, we would like to announce the "Re-name the Brewhouse" contest. Here is how it will work:

• The contest will run until October 17 12:00 EST
  • Add your idea for a forum title to this thread. There are no limits to how many times you can enter.
  • Each post should include just your suggestion to make it easier for us to sort through
  • The moderators will review each entry and choose their favorite one
  • The lucky winner will receive a gift of home roasted coffee from Scotto (assuming CONUS, given freshness issues), or some other goodie in the case of a winner outside the US, as well as the personal satisfaction of having their stamp on B&B forever.

Caffeine Nation

Caffeine Corner

If I win, I'll donate the prize for some other contest that we hold in the forum.

Toodlepip's Palace of Pekoe
The Roasthouse
The Sippin' Cup
Toodlepip's Tower of Tea
The Nescafe (sorry, couldn't resist)
The Demitasse
The Half Calf

Brouhaha & Blade

Badger & Brouhaha

Badger & Brew

B & B & B

B[sup]3[/sup]

Brew-haha

The Mughouse

The Gentleman's Mug

The Gentleman's Cup

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I already offered Teatime With Toodlepip, but it doesn't include coffee.........

"Brews Beans and Leaves" (play on the Eats shoots and leaves...)

"Hebrews" (proof from the Bible that men make better coffee :biggrin1:)

"The Intended Use of Your Mug..."

"Press and Steep"

more to come...

Great idea. Especially since I'm the one who got it confused!

Can't think of anything off the top of my head. I'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom