What's new

Have you tried Bliss?

I was just curious if anyone had tried Bliss 'homme' improvement Thermal Shaving Cream? According to the packaging it is a lathering shave cream....

During or after showering, squeeze a grape-sized dollop of 'homme' improvement thermal shaving cream into the palm of your hand. Massage into clean, damp skin ~ not neglecting your neck ~ in small circular motions, creating more lather and activating the product's heat. Once cream is spread evenly, shave in the direction of beard growth with a sharp blade, then gently wipe off excess with a warm washcloth

I have it. Picked it up when getting some things for my wife. It's kinda weird, it heats up on your face. Not sure how that happens but the thermal action wears off quickly. It's been a while since I used it so I can't recall the scent.

The lather is thin but fine for single pass shaving. I don't have a synthetic brush so it went on with my hands. Might be interesting for face lathering. I could see reapplying to get more heat out of the cream.

If you want to give it a go pm me. I'll mail you a sample.

There's a Billy Jealousy pre-shave treatment that acts similarly. One of the ladies at Nordstrom was eager to have me test it while I was there picking up a tub of T&H. Very weird feeling, especially when you're not expecting it. I could see how it could be useful, though.

Top Bottom