What's new

Chuck Norris...no, not the jokes...

Just curious, has anybody ever seen video of chuck norris in a match? All the records I've found indicate he's won ALOT of them but I've only found one video and couldn't really see much because it was short. He won that one...but it was a short clip. I've seen a bunch of clips of Joe Lewis, Bill Wallace, Arnold Uriquedez, but not Chuck. Any help?

Chris

ok ok....Chuck Norris once won first place in a staring contest with the sun, then burned a hole in the middle of it with his eyes.

My understanding is that he didn't compete in fights very often, but in I guess skills competitions. Kata performances etc.

I seen some from years ago with old Bruce Lee footage. He was a very impressive fighter. I'm sure he still is. He's in amazing shape for 68.

Chuck was a world champion in the kumite, the fighting side of the competition. Can't recall if he'd won any kata championships. Karate championships weren't videotaped like most fights are today. Cost of equipment and such. There may be some home movies somewhere. I'm sure that there are plenty of photographs of him fighting and being handed trophies out there. If you're really interested in this, why don't you write to Black Belt magazine and ask them about it? The editors there would probably have more info on that.

Oh, I know Chuck was good, his record has never been listed below 65 wins in kumite fighting. The high number is 185. Lost his first 6 matches. One to Joe Lewis. Like I said, I've seen one video maybe two. I think I may take up your suggestion RayH and write Black Belt Magazine, I think he was fighter of the year for them one year. Means I need to get me yet another copy of the mag then!!!! Darn!!!

Keeping in mind that he is 68, and his competition days were before his movie days . . . they really didn't film that many matches back in the old 3 channels, no cable days. Not like now, when they're looking for content to fill all those slots.

When Convoy was released, his first starring role IIRC, he was, to my understanding, the current US heavyweight full contact karate champion.

NANP™

Chuck was so bad that he jumped in,beat snot out of the guy, and went to the shower so fast the camera could not get it all.

Fuzzy

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mY2JR2_0QI&eurl=http://www.cracked.com/article_15819_p5.html[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom