What's new

Acquisitions Monday September 18th - Sunday September 22th

Good haul today... not 1, not 2, but 3 packages!!

Caswell Massey 1752 Sandalwood cream and Almond Aftershave Balm (even though I ORDERED the Almont Pre-Shave Oil... angry email sent, you betcha) :cursing:

QED: Trumper's Coconut Oil, Salter Citrus (I LOVE this stuff), and Taylor's Almond

...and...

Moss Scuttle!!! I LOVE IT!!!
proxy.php

Mama Bear's Dragon's Tears shaving soap
Mama Bear's Dominican Bay with Tangerine shaving soap

What delicious scents! I can't wait to try these!:yesnod:

Cheers,

The T&H Ultimate Comfort gift set from MenEssentials was waiting when I got home from work. Such a terrific prize!!!! Thanks again to the mods and MenEssentials, and all the donors who contributed for the B&B Anniversary Contest!:thumbup:

(Note to self: SWMBO starting to get jealous, as I am taking up more room in bathroom storage than she is.):wink:

:lol: I know. Arko's so damn dirt cheap it's a scandal. In Turkey, the bloody soap can cost as little as 50 cents each, and in some places, 35 cents.

Jeff

Stunning brush. Ah... I can't wait for my PJ2 super to arrive.....I really have to stop looking at all these brushes, or maybe just cut up my credit cards.:rolleyes: :lol:
Cheers, DJ.

Some agent sent me some samples to try out.

Elicina aftershave Balsem perhaps a candidate for the BarbarCulture shop dont know have to wait for the next shave .
Just opened the blue tube that one smells amazing. I have no idea what the white tube is ?

Anyone familiar with these products or know what the white tube is dont hesitate to chip in or PM me.

Found some info in a word Doc. the agent send me couldnt keep it from you guys its too Hilarious... it a big huge doc. cant display it all but im sure those who are interested Google to the rescue.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a bad case of SAD (Soap Aquisition Disorder), but at least I'll be clean:

-Bronnley English Fern soap
-Bronnley RHS rose soap :biggrin:
-Pears soap

Modest score today, with lousy picture.
full

Atkinson English Lavender
Simpson PJ1 best (too cute!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up some Himalaya Shave soap at escential (saw dinder1 said it was great and since I'm in Portland why not).

Also got:

Pre de Provence shave soap
Crystal Deodorant

Chris

- T&H sandalwood cream
- T&H Spanish leather after shave (olé!)
- Tabac cream
- Custom-ordered Shavemac brush and stand
- Gillette Fat Boy (missing from photo)

It has been a busy week for acquisitions. :biggrin:

Cheers,

Saturday, 23 Sept 06

Just opened my mailbox to find inside The Tweezerman Pure Badger brush ($9 only-s/h included!)

Not as tall as my savile row 208, but taller than my savile row sr-22.

The handle has the same shape as the sr 208, but it's made of wood with tweezerman burned into it.

Currently soaking in its sour apple conditioner bath overnight. Will let everyone know how it shaves, whips up lather,etc,etc.....

BTW tyx to the forum member who pointed out where to buy( I forget who, however I remember where[beautyrose.com], but for $9 for a 100% badger, you can't go wrong! :w00t: :w00t: )

Marty

Samples:

Shaving cream:
-WELEDA
-T&H West Indian Limes
-Tyrwhitt Lemon & Cedar
-Taylor's Avocado
-DR Harris Almond
-Valobra Mandel (almond)
-Cella Mandorla

Blades:
-SOUPLEX 1/10
-Rotbart Extra Dünn 1/10
-Rotbart Rostfrei 2/3
-Gillette Super Silver 2/5

Thomas

dszpiro said:
-
- Tabac cream

dszpiro -- how are you liking the Tabac? Have you had a chance to use it yet? Have you used the soap before? I'm considering picking up some with my next purchase from ems or QED.

Top Bottom