What's new

Redskins Fans Unite!

Prior to the start of the regular season, no one gave Washington a chance. "Dallas is too good", "New York won the Super Bowl", "Watch out for the Eagles", and people pegged the Redskins to start stumbling and stay that way. Based on the level of football I've seen, stumbling is one thing they haven't been doing.

Washington took out the Cowboys in Dallas (which, to a 'Skins fan, is nirvana).

Washington took out the Eagles in Philadelphia (which is close to nirvana).

It's a great time to be a 'Skins fan. Redskins fans unite!

I find this thread highly offensive and believe it should be closed :wink:

(you guys got this one, but we will win in the return matchup.)

I find this thread highly offensive and believe it should be closed :wink:

(you guys got this one, but we will win in the return matchup.)

I guess I should take your concern to the mods and discuss it.

NOT!!!!! :biggrin:

The Skins are rocking in the free world this year baby.....Wahoo!!!!

Prior to the start of the regular season, no one gave Washington a chance. "Dallas is too good", "New York won the Super Bowl", "Watch out for the Eagles", and people pegged the Redskins to start stumbling and stay that way.

Tell me about it! It was only a month ago, in Week 1, that this supposed Skins fan said this. I don't fault him though. After all, the Giants have been known to leave many fans second-guessing their team. :wink:

Based on how my Redskins played last night, I'm gonna be paying attention to more college ball.

I'm with ya Shane!!
Sing it loud, sing it proud!

Hail to the Redskins!
Hail Victory!
Braves on the Warpath!
Fight for old D.C.!

As long as you know who you are looking up to...... the team that most prognosticators stated were lucky.(how you can be lucky when playing all of your games on the road and beating 'the better' teams is beyond me.)

marty

I'll cheer for any team that Antwaan Randle El plays on. During my first couple years at IU, that man made waking up on Saturday morning worth the trouble.

As long as you know who you are looking up to...... the team that most prognosticators stated were lucky.(how you can be lucky when playing all of your games on the road and beating 'the better' teams is beyond me.)

marty

Marty, I'm thinking someone misused "better" somewhere...

Marty, I'm thinking someone misused "better" somewhere...

'Better' according to the experst-how can you be better when you lose? Just like McNabb saying his team was better than the burgundy and gold-did he even see the scoreboard?

marty

Skins are 4-1 baby!!!

Loss to Giants 16-7 in the opener. It's all good cuz they play them again and will get those cocky giants fans back in the 2nd game of the season.

My folks had season tickets for many years - yes even the glory years. So I've seen my share of games and no matter where I live I'm a skins fan #1.

Skins are 4-1 baby!!!

Loss to Giants 16-7 in the opener. It's all good cuz they play them again and will get those cocky giants fans back in the 2nd game of the season.

My folks had season tickets for many years - yes even the glory years. So I've seen my share of games and no matter where I live I'm a skins fan #1.

If we can't be cocky after beating the Patriot machine in the Super Bowl, when can we be? See you on Sun., Nov 30.

Big Blue Wrecking Crew.

Hello? Anyone out there? You guys must be out celebrating another monster Redskins win... Oh. That's right.
Dallas lost in overtime so I do not care. And in all honesty, we aren't undefeated, but we're still in better sorts than everyone thought we'd be in.

Hello? Anyone out there? You guys must be out celebrating another monster Redskins win... Oh. That's right.

Yep, gotta love that lose combo'ed with the Philly win. Of course I started Campbell in one league based on the matchup with the easy Rams, benching Eli. Now I have to hope it doesn't bite me in the butt.

Yep, gotta love that lose combo'ed with the Philly win. Of course I started Campbell in one league based on the matchup with the easy Rams, benching Eli. Now I have to hope it doesn't bite me in the butt.

I hope not. That would mean the Giants struggle or God forbid, lose.

Top Bottom