What's new

Some goodies

The Postperson dropped off some goodies that I talked about in a different thread. As I was taking a picture, a curious 7-year old stepped in the frame:
IMG_4047_1_1.JPG

Included in this shipment was the 2008 Bulang I talked about here. Also, for those who haven't seen what a mushroom tuocha looks like, they are truly cool:
IMG_4049_3_1.JPG

And the inside of the Changtai bing. Nice and tippy:
IMG_4048_2_1.JPG

Gotta love the pu'er. Cool shapes and cooler tea.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Amazingly, my mailman dropped off the exact same mushroom today (and I even managed to slip it by the boss). It's an '08 Xiaguan FT, right?

I tried the Changtai 339, and it damned near blew a hole in the back of my head. Still thinking of laying one down for the long haul, as it was one of the more intruiging shengs I've tried.

Nice score!

Amazingly, my mailman dropped off the exact same mushroom today (and I even managed to slip it by the boss). It's an '08 Xiaguan FT, right?

I tried the Changtai 339, and it damned near blew a hole in the back of my head. Still thinking of laying one down for the long haul, as it was one of the more intruiging shengs I've tried.

Nice score!

Indeed it is. Smells great. My luck with Xiaguan hasn't been very good, so I'll be interested to try it.

The 339 is the vetiver of the tea world. :biggrin:

Top Bottom