What's new

Do you shave with a cartridge?

What is your primary shave tool?

• Double Edge

• Single Edge

• Straight

• Cartridge

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just curious how many people here are shaving with a cartridge razor instead of a double edge or straight for example.

I primarily use a DE or injector, but do use a cartridge when flying carry on, at work or the gym. I mix in a straight shave every now and again as well.

Once you use a DE you realize that those 5 blades do nothing more and is a mere marketing gimmick.

Ill never go back.

DE all the way... I ran out of Mach3 blades around August 07 and haven't looked back since. The closest thing to a cartridge I've used are some twin bladed disposables awhile back.

I have been wanted to try the Mach 3 again just for old time sake but I just cant seem to get the courage. I sure dont miss the razor burn though!

I have used a cartridge razor a few times and didnt like them and didnt like the price.
Dont currently own any. I mostly own DE's but just bought a SE. I like using vintage razors, ones with a history of use behind them.

V

VR6ofpain

once I switched to DE (just before joining B&B), I never looked back.
I was on vacation for about 10 days and brought a Fusion with me (airline friendly). What a nightmare. That stupid thing has nothing on a simple Slim Adjustable. I will never shave with a cartridge again...it is simply inferior to DE's.

Top Bottom