What's new

Portugese Shaving Cream?

Out here in the sticks, we weren't aware that Musgo Real was such a big deal. Now that we've been educated, we'll rush out and get it. We're also thinking of getting cable TV.
Thanks!

north-central jersey huh? where in north-central jersey?

i was using the kind of a big deal as a joke in reference to anchorman where ron burgundy says he's kind of a big deal.

It's a great cream. Fantastic, unique, masculine scent, great slick lather and wonderful soft post shave feel. A little goes a long way.

I prefer it brushless.

We're in Bernardsville, NJ on Morristown Road. Big deals are welcome!

oh that's cool. i will have to stop by one day. i used to work in morristown. i live up in fairfield so its probably like 30 minutes down 287. you guys had a nice selection of stuff. the price was pretty good too! i really liked your price on the truefitt and hill shaving cream tubs. your price is about $3 less then going to the actual T&H store in chicago.

Musgo Real is a nice cream - one of the few that contains lanolin. It's quite easy to get on line for about $10/tube. QED has it I know and a few other places. I stuck with the 3T's for years and then got Musgo and Proraso this year - both well worth trying.

jd1645,

Love your site! If you guys sold Carhartt, I wouldn't have to shop anywhere else - except for my shaving fetish. Moleskines and Maxpedition are a couple of my favorite brands!

You'll see on this forum, there are some great sites for shave gear, though your collection is estimable. I concur with the fellows here that Musgo is world class! At the top of my list.

Welcome!

jd1645,
Cool store and great website.....welcome aboard.
The Musgo Real line would be an ideal addition to your inventory IMHO, and the importer (Lafco) is in NYC.

Top Bottom