What's new

St James of London Founder's Reserve

Has anyone come across this make before? I have just bought some Cedarwood and Bergamot A/s at TK Maxx and must say I am pleasantly surprised, especially for the knock down price of £5.

A websearch offered only the following "Taking all the experience and accumulated knowledge Creightons have built up in over 50 years of creating authentic shaving creams for some of the best known and loved men's shaving and grooming brands that have graced the shelves of barbers the world over, now Creightons bring us St James of London a range of shaving products that combine all the qualities of their traditional shaving products presented in a modern way with natural skincare ingredients free from alcohol, parabens, SLS and SLES, they have created an easy to use skincare regime of pre shave, shave and post shave products that will make shaving a pleasure and delight the user".

I also stumbled upon this in the same store and am delighted with the scent,price and performance.Classic stuff,i'm surprised there is little discussion on the forum.

I have been using this for quite some time - I overstocked on it and must say it is an awesome aftershave. Also - their creams are amazing - especially the cedarwood shave cream.

I picked up a pot of this in Waitrose for about 7 pounds on a whim. I was sceptical because I have never heard it discussed in any on-line forums before.

It's now one of my favorite creams, the Ceaderwood smell is wonderful and the lather is thick, lubricating and gives an excellent shave. I haven't tried the aftershave balm yet but I'm tempted to pick some up.

If it's available at TKMAXX I may well see if my local branch has any in stock.

I picked up a pot of this in Waitrose for about 7 pounds on a whim. I was sceptical because I have never heard it discussed in any on-line forums before.

It's now one of my favorite creams, the Ceaderwood smell is wonderful and the lather is thick, lubricating and gives an excellent shave. I haven't tried the aftershave balm yet but I'm tempted to pick some up.

If it's available at TKMAXX I may well see if my local branch has any in stock.

You can pick it up from this web site for £5.45

http://www.bargainbeautyshop.com/category/11.aspx

Just picked up some St. James Founder's Reserve Post-Shave cologne at the fancy cosmetic store downtown on sale.

Cedarwood and Clarysage which is a lovely scent.. Only lasts a few hours but it is a clean scent and rather soothing on the new shave! :thumbup1:

I picked up the post shave cologne cedarwood and clarysage, and like the smell a lot. Doesn't last forever, but I like using it after the gym, and by the time I head to work I can switch up to a different cologne without a clash of smells. A few extra squirts and you're set for the day though, and for $16.99 not too shabby

Top Bottom