What's new

whats your favorite beer?

My favorite is shown in my avatar... Also really like SN Torpedo, New Belgium Ranger IPA, and for something less hoppy and for autumn & winter, I'll take an Anchor Porter.

My favorite beer is Corona and a slice of lime, especially in the summer. I try a lot of the others but this is the one I reach for in a tub of ice, mild and smooth.

Claymore Scotch Ale by The Great Divide Brewing Co. (Denver)

Got a sixer of it at Market of Choice here in Oregon for a bday party I was going to. This stuff is AMAZING!!! Literally the best beer I've tried in my 3 months of being of age! Usually, the last inch or so of a beer I have to force down. Not this one. Simply amazing.
A doozie though. 7.7% Had three. Three was plenty. I'm thankful I rode with a friend. But it was so good.

It's La Fin Du Monde for me. Produced right here in Canada. If you like Belgian style beers you'll love this one. Lovely fruity taste to it, not cheap though.

It depends on my mood. I'm also a homebrewer so I usually prefer my own beer since the state laws here are quite restrictive. Right now I'm drinking a Doppelbock that I brewed quite a while back. It's on the high end for ABV in this style so I only have a pint or two at a time. My favorite all time beer would have to be an English Special/Best/Premium Bitter or a Flanders Red Ale.

Although I'm a home brewer and can really appreciate great beers (I've got a soft spot for Flemish sours), I think my overall favorite beer would have to be draught Boddington's. I know it's nothing special, and some might even consider it swill, but it's my go-to regular drinking beer. Smooth as silk, and a moderately low ABV as well.

My favorite local, which is quite local to me (made in Georgia), is Terrapin Rye Pale Ale. My favorite import would be St Bernardus Abt 12.

It's La Fin Du Monde for me. Produced right here in Canada. If you like Belgian style beers you'll love this one. Lovely fruity taste to it, not cheap though.

Enjoying a bit right now. A lovely Tripel indeed!

proxy.php

From the same brewery, Sunday I had a "Raftman" (5.5%) malt whisky beer and tonight a Trois Pistoles (9%). I enjoy almost everything I've had from Unibroue!

Yes, they do Belgians quite well. I am a one pint a session drinker so I tend to like a bite. I will have to try Trois Pistoles next.

Belhaven Scottish Ale, or Chimay Blue Label. There's an excellent pub in my area with a big old variety of Belgians on tap, and everything's half off during happy hour. $5 for a draft Chimay (in the proper glass, of course!) isn't bad at all.

My favorite all-time is St Bernardus ABT 12, Special Edition. Not available any more but I have six of them hanging around for later...

proxy.php

Favorite I can buy right now? Rocheforte 10!

proxy.php

Top Bottom