What's new

Where there's Smoke....

Well folks, for those of you that have been wondering, I finally got word from Smoke. He's been through the mill but he has managed to find his way back.
He asked just this past Thursday via email, that I let everyone know he was looking forward to getting back to life and the board.

I see that he has and is about the board tonight. I was really unsure but I for one am glad to see him back.

I know he has been through one hell of a time and I wish him the best and hope things have started to level out for him.

Well folks, for those of you that have been wondering, I finally got word from Smoke. He's been through the mill but he has managed to find his way back.
He asked just this past Thursday via email, that I let everyone know he was looking forward to getting back to life and the board.

I see that he has and is about the board tonight. I was really unsure but I for one am glad to see him back.

I know he has been through one hell of a time and I wish him the best and hope things have started to level out for him.

I almost spilled my water when I saw there was a post from him tonight.

He was genuinely missed.

Who's this smoke guy you two are talking about ?

:001_smile

Top Bottom