What's new

Choosing a Mach3 Razor

This might sound sacrilegious but I need a nice Mach3 razor that I could give as a gift, something $45-65. I already have a Merkur HD for myself. I see eShave razors at $60 but I don't really like the look. I found really nice T&H razors at $90 but that's more than I want to spend. Anyone know where to get nice Mach3 razors for a reasonable price?

Telly

Shavemac.

Check this out, for example. $47 plus shipping. It is from Germany, but as I recall, his shipping charges are pretty reasonable. And since it is not a brush, there should be no customs holdups. (I didn't have any with my brush, either).

Note, it is a little hard to find how to order these. He doesn't have them listed under Razors on the menu. You have to go to "custom" and then choose the handle shape/material you want. (Why does he only offer cartridge handles like this, and not Merkur?)

moses said:
Shavemac.

Check this out, for example. $47 plus shipping. It is from Germany, but as I recall, his shipping charges are pretty reasonable. And since it is not a brush, there should be no customs holdups. (I didn't have any with my brush, either).

Note, it is a little hard to find how to order these. He doesn't have them listed under Razors on the menu. You have to go to "custom" and then choose the handle shape/material you want. (Why does he only offer cartridge handles like this, and not Merkur?)

Hey Moses,
Thank you so much. This is exactly what I wanted.
Telly

Telly,

I'm a month too late to be of much use to you, but in case anyone else is looking for a quality Mach 3, I have one made by Vulfix @ $60 that is identical to the one sold by T&H. I have it in faux Ivory & Chrome and in faux Ebony and Gold. I also have Merkur's Mach 3 in Polished Chrome @ $55. Sorry that I didn't see your post sooner. They are in my "Other Razors and Sets" category.

Top Bottom