What's new

Nashville KnifeShop - Offer for B&B members

Dear Badger & Blade Members,

By way of introduction, here's an exclusive invitation to B&B members to visit our newly renovated Nashville KnifeShop website.

Get a 10% discount on our entire product line now through October 31, 2008. Please use coupon code BB1031 when checking out.

Great time to stock up, add to your razor collection or start your Christmas shopping. Discount is not limited to wet shaving supplies. Orders over $125 get free CONUS ground shipping in addition to the 10% discount. International members please note that at this time we only ship USPS Priority Mail International and S&H charges are not calculated online and will be added prior to shipping your order. Please refer to our website for international order details

Please comment on our new website's appearance, item assortment, functionality etc. We are committed to providing excellent products, value and customer service and we welcome the valuable feedback of this outstanding forum. Thanks for taking the time to view this post and we look forward to serving you.

Warm regards,

Dan

Nashville KnifeShop

I purchased a razor from NKS and it was a very smooth and trouble-free transaction. Much later, when the razor malfunctioned, NKS helped me secure a replacement razor. The communication was prompt and pleasant, and delivery of the new razor was quick. Very nicely done. :thumbup1:

Why is this happening? I have fought the urge to buy anthing all week and now this comes along. I know that I will now be forced to buy something.

Just a quick note of thanks to those who replied and especially to all who ordered using the coupon. The response was great, and we are now back ordered on a few items which are due in stock this week. We appreciate your business and hope we have earned your continued patronage. The 10% off coupon (code: BB1031) is valid through through this Friday (any back-ordered item will not be charged until it is shipped) and we are cooking up a new B&B exclusive for the holidays. We invite all forum members to visit Nashville KnifeShop and let us know how we can best serve you.

I ordered from Nashville Knife shop last week. The service was great. I received my order in just a couple of days. (If only I would have waited a week, I could have received 10% off. Oh well.)

Hi writerchad,

Call us toll free at 888 636-9800 or email us at info(@)nashvilleknifeshop.com and let us have your order number. We'll be happy to credit your card for the 10% off coupon so you don't miss out on the promotion. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Dan

Top Bottom