i wont say exactly what it is yet, but you, yes YOU may be able to help me out and have a hand in something truly incredible. its gonna take a lot of work, tons of phone calls, lots of driving.....etc
this is what i need from you: all of this has to pertain to the gem cutlery co. from around 1925 and earlier. i may use what you send, i may not. if i do, you will recieve FULL CREDIT for your contribution. the specifics:
- photos of your gem razors. full sets preferred (not a must), but if you have something that shines like diamonds, ill probably use it.
- scans of old ads. the older the better.
- anything on print: newspaper, magazine, user manuals, etc.
- ANY information concerning: jerry reichard, august schueber, mary zinn, and simon zinn.
- photos of their several locations on reade st. at the turn of the century
- misc. info, or if im lucky, really good stories and quirky info you know about (they have to be factual of course)
if im leaving anything out you think holds water with what im trying to do, SEND IT. send everything to my email ([email protected]).
i thank you in advance.