What's new

Anyone want to learn to smoke a pipe?

I'm actually interested in having a pipe...I don't smoke, I have terrible sinuses/asthma/allergies, but I love to smell a cigar and have been known to light one up just for the smell
My grandfather used to smoke a pipe, and it was one of my favorite smells growing up...wish I had that pipe and his old razor now :frown:

I'm actually interested in having a pipe...I don't smoke, I have terrible sinuses/asthma/allergies, but I love to smell a cigar and have been known to light one up just for the smell
My grandfather used to smoke a pipe, and it was one of my favorite smells growing up...wish I had that pipe and his old razor now :frown:

If you want I could send you some pipe tobacco sans pipe. I love the way it smells too.

Edit: bypass of b/s/t rules

I'm definitely interesting in hearing any tips and tricks. It's been a while since I smoked a pipe, but I've been thinking of getting back into it.

I'm definitely interesting in hearing any tips and tricks. It's been a while since I smoked a pipe, but I've been thinking of getting back into it.

Let me know if you have any areas that have been bothering you about getting started. Like packing, or pace, etc. and I'll give you my knowledge on the subject. :001_smile

The last time someone asked me that it took me 6 years to finish college.

thats almost average nowadays. I was told the dean here at my school that the actual number is pretty close to 5.5 years... So, don't feel bad.

And I'm serious, let me know if you need any help with pipe smoking and where your trouble spots are.

Top Bottom