What's new

ID'ing an Ever-Ready razor:

I hope Country Joe doesn't mind me using his image like this:

proxy.php

Got one of these off the 'bay for $0.99 + shipping. I've never used a SE razor before, but mine looks 'almost' mint. (The box is missing and the bottom is falling apart/missing chunks, razor needs a cleaning/polish, but it looks just like its been sitting all it's life).

Even has the original blades still in the wrapper!

So, can anyone tell us a bit about it?

thnx,

shane

1924 ever ready. flips open from the rear. knurled handle. awesome shaver.

be aware when loading with a blade to go by the nubs on the comb guard, NOT the guides on the top of the head; theyre too far apart.

1924 ever ready. flips open from the rear. knurled handle. awesome shaver.

be aware when loading with a blade to go by the nubs on the comb guard, NOT the guides on the top of the head; theyre too far apart.

Ah-ha! Thank you.

I'll have to try and get some pictures up of it later. I'm really surprised at how good it looks (especially for the price paid).

The box-cutter look of the SE blades are still kinda making me leary of trying it. Maybe once I get a bit better w/ the DE style...unless its not that bad of a transition (?)

The box-cutter look of the SE blades are still kinda making me leary of trying it. Maybe once I get a bit better w/ the DE style...unless its not that bad of a transition (?)

its not that bad of a transition. its just different. SE technique is completely different from DE technique.

if you need any help, drop me a line.

Top Bottom