What's new

Derby's for 14.5 cents/blade all in

I just paid under 25 for 200 blades plus a tube of Derby cream direct from Derby themselves.

That's under 12 cents a blade.

I did google for derby international, but could not find their specific page to order. What is their website? 12.5/blade is pretty sweet. We should add that link to the shopping links sticky

Anyone get in on the Derby sale about 18 months ago when you could get 500 for $35? I thought I was crazy then to buy that many, but not now.

jim

Click here

and use "BB" in for the coupon code and it will take the price down to around 24 dollars. Order 200 blades and then click at the bottom to add the cream. If you don't add the cream, even less.

I did google for derby international, but could not find their specific page to order. What is their website? 12.5/blade is pretty sweet. We should add that link to the shopping links sticky

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Click here

and use "BB" in for the coupon code and it will take the price down to around 24 dollars. Order 200 blades and then click at the bottom to add the cream. If you don't add the cream, even less.

Thank you very much . . . discount and free shipping to Canada . . . :w00t:

I placed this order on Saturday morning, and got a USPS shipping confirmation within about 3-4 hours. It went out today in the mail. Can't beat that service!!

Top Bottom