What's new

Acquisitions September 22 - 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Haul! What are your impressions of the leather old spice AS and cologne?

smells real similiar, to my nose, as the english leather...of course, it's rather old, so I don't know if it is its true scent, but at least it'll be true to its name of OLD Spice :biggrin:

I got my broken B&B Gregorian today. Thanks uaTO! I will post pictures when I am done with it, right now it is too sad to look at.

Okay, just a few things. Forida Water of which I have heard plenty about. Masters Lilac Vegetol. And a 1912 model Gold Ever-Ready in excellent shape! Very, very pretty. :D

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

here are my recent notable scores. A big thanks to Fuzzy for the Fatboy instructions and to Erwin for the nice deal on the Rocket.
proxy.php

I am looking for a nice 60's SS to fill the Sun Up kit. I got one in the mail yesterday, but the end cap came off when I opened it and fell down the sink.:mad: I learned that the end cap is actually what holds the doors on the 60's razors, unlike early models where it is just a cap to cover the piece that holds the doors on.

Forida Water of which I have heard plenty about.

I live in Florida, and I really don't know why anyone would want to use our water as a cologne. I guess it's just a special kind of funk that appeals to northerners, as I see it's from New York. Perhaps that explains why we have so many of them around here...

here are my recent notable scores. A big thanks to Fuzzy for the Fatboy instructions and to Erwin for the nice deal on the Rocket.
I am looking for a nice 60's SS to fill the Sun Up kit. I got one in the mail yesterday, but the end cap came off when I opened it and fell down the sink.:mad: I learned that the end cap is actually what holds the doors on the 60's razors, unlike early models where it is just a cap to cover the piece that holds the doors on.

Great scores! I had the same thing happen with a 60s SS recently. The thing flew open with force, and then the doors just kind of dangled. :frown:

Here's my score for the week so far. My new 38C from WCS and some IP reds,

I know, I know, I am a Gillette guy but I needed to use a Merkur for the "Safety Razor of the Week' so I had to buy one. Here it is. Thanks John!!!

proxy.php

I know, I know, I am a Gillette guy but I needed to use a Merkur for the "Safety Razor of the Week' so I had to buy one. Here it is. Thanks John!!!

I am just waiting for that post from Ray now: For sale: All of my Gillettes, looking to buy Merkurs. :wink: Then again, I don't see that happening, if it does, I will get in line. :lol:

I am just waiting for that post from Ray now: For sale: All of my Gillettes, looking to buy Merkurs. :wink: Then again, I don't see that happening, if it does, I will get in line. :lol:

I have sold every Merkur I have ever owned. This one is simple for the benofit of B&B and you fellows reading the thread....:biggrin:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"

proxy.php

Is that a Mur, ah a Merk, a Merkur I see. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom