What's new

No mas Maas

OK, I can't find Maas anywhere. I've checked Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Smart & Final, misc. supermarkets, Lowes, etc. and I can't find it. So Maas is out. What's the next best product?

I've had good results with Blue Magic, though I'm told it takes a bit more work than Maas. It should be available in most auto parts stores.

Just a heads up, you may want to check Walgreens again. I just saw Maas there two days ago, but the packaging had changed from what I was used to. It's a larger box, which looks as if it could contain a bottle of aftershave or something, but when you open it inside is still the same old tube we remember. I don't have a picture of it, but it blends in with some of the liquid metal polishes, I almost didn't notice it myself because of the new box.

John P.

I couldn't find it anywhere myself, but coincidentally, I found it for the first time quite accidentally at an antique shop just YESTERDAY! They didn't have any razors I wanted but I picked-up my first tube of MAAS. We'll see how it impacts my collection. Lesson for the board, don't give up, always check the antique shops. Their customers probably go through that stuff alot more frequently than the folks at Target and Walgreens.

I haven't found Maas locally either, but have had a lot of good luck with Flitz and NevrDull
be very careful with Brass-O, it can be too aggressive!

Was your check of Walmart in the grocery store part of a "Super Walmart"? That is where I found it, in with the other household cleaning products.

Regards,
Tom

+1 on the flitz. It is really good stuff. If you find it and can't find Maas, IMHO you aren't missing out on anything. The flitz might even work *better* but its so close so as to be difficult to tell (to me, anyway).

John P.

Was your check of Walmart in the grocery store part of a "Super Walmart"? That is where I found it, in with the other household cleaning products.

Regards,
Tom
That's where I find it too. One doesn't usually think of metal polishes in the grocery area, but that's where it is.

No Super Walmarts here. :frown:

Regards,
Tom

Flitz is on the list. :smile:
+1 on the flitz. It is really good stuff. If you find it and can't find Maas, IMHO you aren't missing out on anything. The flitz might even work *better* but its so close so as to be difficult to tell (to me, anyway).

John P.

Top Bottom