What's new

Just starting out

Hi, I just started wet shaving about a week ago. I have read a lot about it. I love it, it takes more time than a disposable, but is worth it. Little to no irritation. I am using a Vincent DE razor, van der Hagen deluxe shave soap, and Pinaud Clubman and Florida Water aftershave. Have any suggestions?

Hi, I just started wet shaving about a week ago. I have read a lot about it. I love it, it takes more time than a disposable, but is worth it. Little to no irritation. I am using a Vincent DE razor, van der Hagen deluxe shave soap, and Pinaud Clubman and Florida Water aftershave. Have any suggestions?

Welcome to the show... looks like you have a good start. Someone will come along here soon and recommend a merkur razor and all that stuff. I prefer Gillette for DE and LOVE my GEM SE razor. But the choice is up to you. Glad to have you aboard keep us posted on how things go.

Fuzzy

Welcome!

Opinions here are as varied as the prep/razors/blade/soap/after shave/cologne combination that the members all use.

It sounds like you have a combo that is working for you to start with. Take time to read the review sections. Check the buy/sell/trade section.

Another newbie here...

I looked forward to shaving before I went with a DE, now I absolutely cannot wait till the next shave.

Welcome to the site and you're new addiction :)

Welcome to B&B. I recommend that you stick with what you have until you get your technique perfected and your wallet fattened up. After that buy,buy, buy.

Top Bottom