What's new

Two Wheel Enthusiasts?

I have spoken to a few via private chats.. sounds like a # of folks here ride motorcycles...
Here's my current (one and only.. know a few lucky folk out there have 2, 3, or more!!)

Is that bike belt or chain driven? (Looks nice, btw)

I used to ride a '98 BMW F650 but it, along with some bones met an untimely demise a ways back thanks to an incompetent driver on the highway. Before that I rode a '95 Yamaha TW200 (trail bike with a massive rear tire). My dad owns a Hayabusa I plan on stealing borrowing without asking permission till afterward sometime in the near future too.

Anyway, I'll post pictures of the bikes if I remember when I'm at the right computer. heh

WOW.. sorry about your misfortune with the crazed cager... Hate to hear that!
Mine is belt drive.. I had a Suzuki Intruder, a Kawasaki Mean Streak, and a Honda Valkyrie Interstate prior to this one.

The Mean Streak ended up being featured in a magazine.. was a nice bike:

Yes, please! I've owned and crashed more mopeds, mini-bikes, dirtbikes, etc. than I care to admit to (not counting snowmobiles). Sadly, no streetbikes yet, but I have plans to take a 2004 Suzuki GS500F off of my brother-in-law's hands after I buy a house this Spring. Also included in the "After house, before child" plans is the restoration of a motocross bike circa 80's-90's.

While I love anything with two wheels and a motor, throw in some dirt and knobby tires and you'll really have my attention!

You had to go and post about bikes didn't you!?!

I had my itch under control, but now I feel that old twitch kicking in again. I'm ready now, but don't quite have the finances yet...

....Honey! What's the limit on that card?

You had to go and post about bikes didn't you!?!

I had my itch under control, but now I feel that old twitch kicking in again. I'm ready now, but don't quite have the finances yet...

....Honey! What's the limit on that card?
I can go on and on about the wonderful feel of riding on two wheels (buy a bike), but I doubt that talking about (buy a bike) that would make any difference, since you (buy a bike) have said that your finances (buy a bike) aren't there yet...

As a side note (buy a bike), I would stay away from (buy a bike) any subliminal msgs that might (buy a bike) influence you...

Wa(buy a bike)yne

and OH MY.. you can (buy a bike) ride a bike in Phoenix (buy a bike) year round.. but don't think too much (buy a bike) about it...

I can go on and on about the wonderful feel of riding on two wheels (buy a bike), but I doubt that talking about (buy a bike) that would make any difference, since you (buy a bike) have said that your finances (buy a bike) aren't there yet...

As a side note (buy a bike), I would stay away from (buy a bike) any subliminal msgs that might (buy a bike) influence you...

Wa(buy a bike)yne

and OH MY.. you can (buy a bike) ride a bike in Phoenix (buy a bike) year round.. but don't think too much (buy a bike) about it...

:biggrin:

Wa(buy a bike)yne

I can't help (smoke) but think (smoke) about that episode (smoke) of Family Guy where (smoke) they just randomly insert (Are you smoking yet?) a guy telling people to smoke.

I've had a few :biggrin:
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Had some other notables, BMW F650, Triumph T595.

Still gots these:
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Steve

Just got my learner's permit, problem is now I've got to take mandatory lessons, and the only ones I can find so far are $500, about 20 miles away and in french only... plus winter is coming :-(

Lessons?

Is that madatory in the Great White North? Hell, get an old xr100 and ride in the dirt, you'll learn all you need to know about riding a motorcycle.

Steve

Just got my learner's permit, problem is now I've got to take mandatory lessons, and the only ones I can find so far are $500, about 20 miles away and in french only... plus winter is coming :-(

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Mrs. Ouch rides on two wheels constantly, even though she hasn't touched her Harley* since becoming a mom. I'd love to know how she gets the front wheels of the Prius off the ground.

*'95 Sportster 1200, bought as a b'day present. I know, I know- next year I'm getting her a baseball glove and hockey skates. I've heard every joke already.

Gotta love two wheels man. I have been riding for most of my adult life and there is just something about the 'open' road that cagers just do not understand.

1985 VMAX

Mankini, have you seen the 09 vmax? Supposed to have ridiculous hp numbers and the pricetag to go along with it; I've heard $17,000. looks pretty nice, though:
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Steve

Gotta love two wheels man. I have been riding for most of my adult life and there is just something about the 'open' road that cagers just do not understand.

1985 VMAX

Ahhhh... VMax seems to be w/o competition in the 'power cruiser' arena.. many have tried, none succeeded..(IMHO)..
Wayne

I have owned two. A 1985 Interceptor and my current 1992 (purchased new) CBR 600F2. I would love to get a cruiser like a VTX though.

Thanks for sharing your photos!

Top Bottom