Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Body hair

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Body hair

Im just as anal about my body hair as I am my face...I like to keep things well groomed. Last week at Target I picked up a phillips norelco "bodygroom" for $39.75 and it is awsome. Anything below the neck is taken care of with ease....no nicks on the boys or anything like with my whal I have always used. Im working on sleeving my arms so I like to keep them hair free...I usually shave them but always have razor bums afterwards. This tottally eliminates that and if your predominatly right or left handed it is easy to use with both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The whal can be pretty scary around the boys. Nicks like that hurt, trust me I know. Sounds like I might have to try this norelco.
    :a24:Tony

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Now I guess we can say there is another area to spend on: BGAD (body groomer AD)

Marty
    Ookla... Ariel.....RIDE!!!!

"Noble Knight of the Veg Table"

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default There's a promotional "video" for it

Try it out. It's interactive. Priceless ...
    Last edited by murchmb; 09-13-2006 at 03:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by murchmb
    That is freakin' hilarious!!
    -Homer

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. - George Carlin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

How close of a shave can you achieve with the Bodygroom?

Also, do you need to do a pretrim before using, ie: can it trim medium length hair, or do you need to goto short before using?

Images
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I'd like to know about how long the shave lasts. I know this is dependent on the person, but compared to other methods, how long?

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Life has gotten pretty darn cozy!!"

Kudos to Phillips for having the cojones to make that ad- I doubt if it will be coming to a tv station near you.

Marty
    Ookla... Ariel.....RIDE!!!!

"Noble Knight of the Veg Table"

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fatt_tony
    The whal can be pretty scary around the boys. Nicks like that hurt, trust me I know. Sounds like I might have to try this norelco.

Try a Slant Bar with a Feather blade.

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rvbert0
    How close of a shave can you achieve with the Bodygroom?

Also, do you need to do a pretrim before using, ie: can it trim medium length hair, or do you need to goto short before using?
    On top and bottom of the foil there are clippers and with the provided gaurds you can whack it down a little and then go all out and shave. No it is not as close as a Bic black handle(what I normally use for shaving body hair) but its close enough for arms, legs, the boys...what ever.

hey does the electric look hefty enough to last a long time, how often are foils on electics replaced, is it easy, is there an advantage over a blade (what most women use, in some cases daily, i understand)

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Its plenty hefty and looks pretty stylish as well.....I beleive the destructions say to change out the foil once a year. It is very easy!!! Being predominatly(spelling?) right handed I always had a hard time using my left hand to shave my right arm but with this it is a peice of cake. I prefer this because because a razor scares me around the boys and I was tired of razor bumps on my arms.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have been using this for a few months now, and I would say it's best value is how safely you can trim 'the boys'. Extremely comfortable. The results are decent elsewhere, but it is definitely worth the price if just for trimming the boys. The ad is a riot too! That was actually what prompted me to buy it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith5698
    I have been using this for a few months now, and I would say it's best value is how safely you can trim 'the boys'. Extremely comfortable. The results are decent elsewhere, but it is definitely worth the price if just for trimming the boys. The ad is a riot too! That was actually what prompted me to buy it!
    That ad is awesome! I'm thikning of getting it just so I can add that 'optical inch' that they refer to!
    -Homer

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. - George Carlin

I just got one of these too. Takes several passes to get a close shave. But no irritation really. I don't recommend using it in the shower, though. Just isn't as effective.

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Great! Another product that I need to buy after visiting this website. I really have to stop coming here.

And Sean, lets see some pics of the sleeve when its finished.
    No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, not powers, nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord - Romans 8:37-39

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 19george
    Great! Another product that I need to buy after visiting this website. I really have to stop coming here.

And Sean, lets see some pics of the sleeve when its finished.
    For sure....I just wish it could come sooner.....tats are not cheap these days. I have a magazine peice thats one sitting away from finished, its the majority of my upper left arm except for the inside and when I get home on the 27th I will finish it up and pay the rest and the final cost will be $900....apparently this is a hook up as well since there is so much detail.

On a lake in the woods behind the Cheddar Curtain
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

$900 for a full sleeve is definately a gimmee..good for you!!! my ex had one and he paid tat by tat.... then filled it in. It ran him (me) thousands by the time it was done...and it was almost all black ink.

I would really love to see the pictures too Sean!!!

By the way, you guys should see the dragon Chagadiel has on his back.... Awesome! Unbelievably awesome!!! I was lucky enough to get a picture and it is a keeper......

Sue

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I went to Amazon.com to check the price of the Bodygroom.

Under the section "customers who bought this item also bought"

Brokeback Mountain

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Images
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear
    $900 for a full sleeve is definately a gimmee..good for you!!! my ex had one and he paid tat by tat.... then filled it in. It ran him (me) thousands by the time it was done...and it was almost all black ink.

I would really love to see the pictures too Sean!!!

By the way, you guys should see the dragon Chagadiel has on his back.... Awesome! Unbelievably awesome!!! I was lucky enough to get a picture and it is a keeper......

Sue
    Sue.....I meant $900 for just one peice.....I am also paying tat by tat. I will post a pick week after next when I hit land.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast