What's new

Darn you Ike!

Well, I had my first shave today in several days... first bath too. Didn't manage to get a bath last Friday, power went out on Saturday, just got it back today... Nothing like shaving 4 days growth. I feel mo' human now. The hardest part was knocking down the growth on my head, but I managed. For those interested:

Gillette Rocket (silver)
Merkur Super
Uncle Albert's Amazing Solid Cream Shaving Cake -- Atreides (new recipe!)
Badger brush from a Target gift set.
Uncle Albert's Amazing Miracle Mist -- Atreides
Headblade/Schick Krona
week-old Derby
Headslick

and we got the day off, too! :thumbup:

of course, we'll need to flip the lil' thumbs up guy upside down when time comes to make that day up, but until then :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Bah, a real shaving enthusiast would have improvised a fire to heat a bowl of water and shaved by candlelight.

Electricity, schmectricity. Our grandpappys and great grandpappys were shaving long before this "electricity" thing! And they did it with a straight razor! And walked 15 miles to school everyday in the snow, uphill both ways!

Wait, I think I lost my point in there somewhere.:tongue: Congrats on the fresh shave. I hate getting several days growth, but it is a sweet feeling after you knock it all down. Kinda like how a shower after several days camping feels incredible.

Glad you got that taken care of. But what is a rocket?? Maybe something else to put on the AD list.

it's that thing at the end of Weird Science that showed up because the boys forgot to hook up a doll.....:lol:
oh, wait, it's a UK razor
edit: like Guido said...

Well, I had my first shave today in several days... first bath too. Didn't manage to get a bath last Friday, power went out on Saturday, just got it back today... Nothing like shaving 4 days growth. I feel mo' human now. The hardest part was knocking down the growth on my head, but I managed. For those interested:

Gillette Rocket (silver)
Merkur Super
Uncle Albert's Amazing Solid Cream Shaving Cake -- Atreides (new recipe!)
Badger brush from a Target gift set.
Uncle Albert's Amazing Miracle Mist -- Atreides
Headblade/Schick Krona
week-old Derby
Headslick

BY the Way....nice SOTD for your 1200[sup]th[/sup] post!!
:jump::a29::a4::batman:

Thanks for the info...

You always messing with the bunny.. hummmmmmmm:biggrin:

well, of course you should know:

- Bugs Bunny my 2nd favorite Looney Tunes character - right behind Wile E Coyote
- my daughter has two rabbits - Bella and Martha
- the Rabbit is my high school mascot

I would never dream of messin' with bunny

(awwwe, look at those cute, floppy, fuzzy ears....:biggrin1:)

Top Bottom