What's new

The Graveyard!

A tub of Cyril R Salter - Wild Rose finally bit the dust. Will defenitely be replaced after I finish more of my stock. Salter creams are top notch products!

No pictures, but I buried a jar of Imperial Barber Classic Pomade and a bottle of Crown Shaving Co. Soothing Aftershave Lotion (balm) last week. Replacements are already waiting in my den.

Ben

So far this year...

D.R.Harris Almond Cream
Fitjar Slåtterøy Cream
Fitjar Slåtterøy Kjakesmurning
Fitjar Bregneskog Balm
Trumper Eucris Cream (in a day or two)

None of these are gonna be replaced!!!

proxy.php

I finished up this tub of êShave Floral. I think it is an excellent performer, but I don't plan to replace it any time soon (too many others to use up). êShave Floral is definitely my go-to rose scented cream, though.

I finished up this tub of êShave Floral. I think it is an excellent performer, but I don't plan to replace it any time soon (too many others to use up). êShave Floral is definitely my go-to rose scented cream, though.

What is that brush?

I finished two bottles of AOS unscented pre shave oil; the last one at the beginning of November. The product worked well but I will not be ordering more. There are better products out there for less and the viscosity was difficult to handle at times. As always YMMV.

DRH Almond stick is done. I refilled it with some grated Marlborough. I won't get the almond again, but I will be getting more Harris in stick form.

Finished a tub of Mama Bears Dublin Tweed this morning. Won't replace just because I have too much other product to sort through but I enjoyed the scent and performance. One of the first artisan soaps I ever got.

Top Bottom