What's new

The Graveyard!

A jar of Proraso green pretty shave cream. Been using it since I started wet shaving in October. Also my first full sized finished product. I already have a jar of the white pre shave ready to go.

Finished off my tub of Valobra Patchouli. YES, I will be reordering. Valobra pucks lather up like a dream; thick, slick, protective, great post-shave skin feel and fantastic dry sweet patchouli scent.

I had already order a puck of the Valobra Cologne and I am severely dissappointed with the scent, all I can smell is the clay note (from the tallow?). I've heard other people posting about the Fougere scent this week and how that scent is too subtle also. For me the Patchouli scent was perfect, so I will be ordering again, just not until I have finished the Cologne puck :bored:

proxy.php

$WP_20131220_001.jpg
I was using this sparingly after it was discontinued, but decided to finally enjoy it like a normal person. Had to order some DR Harris Windsor soap in a wood bowl and a bottle of Windsor AS splash to cheer myself up :001_smile

Finished off a RR Peppermint Pro Lube today

I have another waiting but will try the Lime RR/HTGAM mentholated soap first and see how it goes.

My last bar of RR Lime glycerin preshave soap lit me up.

Finished off a full bar of Mikes Barbershop the other day. No picture to show, it would only show an empty bowl. Great soap, despite the difficulty getting it at times. I have two more bars in reserve, but will be switching to The Fat for at least the next two weeks. The Fortnight of Fatness.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I finished off a bottle of Pashana Eau de Portugal hair tonic the other day ... I have several bottles waiting in the wings, although for now I'll go with Osage Rub for the summer.

I was using this sparingly after it was discontinued, but decided to finally enjoy it like a normal person.

Those are always the toughest ones to use up ... knowing that you can't get any more.

Top Bottom