What's new

The Graveyard!

H2O+ Oasis ASB gave up the last of its life this evening. A great ASB with very minimal scent (the way I like it). I purchased at a huge discount at Marshalls and would do so again at that same price ($5). However, full retail price of $32 is too high (for any ASB in my opinion).

A bottle of Jade East aftershave. I have weakness for 70's fragrances and this is a fine example. Despite the name, it is more Brut than Old Spice. Definitely one dimensional, but I would go here again after a suitable interval.

I finished some Nannies Silly Soap. It was a pleasure to use once I had moved it from its container to something with a wider rimmed container.

A bottle of the high-menthol Fine Platinum aftershave splash bit the dust tonight. I am glad that Mr. Fine reverted back to the "original" formula as the high-menthol percentage covered the true scent of the aftershave. This inferior formula is no longer available but I am still on the fence about whether I should replace this product.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
This morning marked the last shave with my Mama Bear's Lime Ice soap. I had plopped the last bit of it on top of my Arko stick. My lather this morning was a 50/50 blend of goodness and more goodness. I love Sue's stuff. :001_wub:

The Crux soap is gone. It had a decent scent, lathered well, and shaved well. I would buy again if I would ever get done sampling the oodles of other soaps out there. I would recommend it.

Not shave-related, but the forum inspired me to explore various fragrances...

Very Sexy for Him by Victoria's Secret

Go ahead and laugh...It was not my "signature" scent but I enjoyed it very much.

No laughing here I made the fiance my then girlfriend at the time buy it for me for Valentines day last year. It smells really good.

No laughing here I made the fiance my then girlfriend at the time buy it for me for Valentines day last year. It smells really good.

No doubt. I found myself stuck there while the wife tried on some things and browsed their scents and was totally blown away.

Maybe they should make some shave soap!

Flying Bird Botanicals Bay Rum

A wonderful performing aftershave that is let down by a very fleeting scent (less than a few minutes)

Top Bottom