What's new

The Graveyard!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My Klar Kabinett is no more. I wish I could say that I went through a whole package (double brick), but it was more like 2/3s of a brick due to trades and providing samples. A great soap that I will miss.

Finished up a puck of Mitchell's Wool Fat yesterday. Took just over three months. Don't think i will buy it again. It is a great soap, but there are so many others out there that are great, too.

My Tube of CO Bigelow Shaving Cream 10-6-14. I got almost a year out of it. I opened it last November. I still have 2 more tubes I bought 5 of them back on 4-11-11.

Bottle of Master Bay Rum aftershave. There were days I liked it a lot and days I did not. Surprisingly, it seem to pair well (to me) with TOBS Avocado cream - combined, they left a lingering scent I could detect several hours later. I don't think I'll repurchase as there are several other AS I want to try and I have close to 20 in my den right now.

Last edited:
$IMG_0141.jpg
Martin de Candre shaving soap. Lasted over two years. Never a bad shave. Time to order another jar

Used up a second container of RazoRock Peppermint Professional Shave Lube that I was using as a preshave. The first container lasted 113 shaves and the second lasted 118 shaves.

It's a good value, works well and the peppermint provides a nice mild cooling sensation, but I don't think I will replace it. I don't need a preshave product in my routine and I prefer to use a soap or cream and not a gel like this. There are so many other products to try.

Top Bottom