What's new

The Graveyard!

Looking back in time...
Perhaps over the past 10 years...

Finished 3 pucks of VDH. Still working on 1.
Finished 1 puck of Williams. Re-ordered.
Finished 2 pucks of AOS sandalwood
Finished 1 tube of AOS sandalwood. Re-ordered.
Finished 1 puck of Col Conk Bay Rum. No re-order.
Finished 1 puck of Musgo Glyce preshave soap. Re-ordered.
Finished 2 bottles of AOS sandalwood pre shave oil. Re-ordered.
Finished 1 bottle of Pinaud Clubman aftershave. Re-oredered.
Finished 1 tub of Institut Karite 25% shea butter moisturizing cream. Re-ordered.

Everything else (several dozen items) are just partially used.
I may not finish anything else for many years...I should live so long. :biggrin1:

A tub of Razorock 'La Famiglia' Sandalwood and a tube of 'Smart Shave' shaving cream. The Razorock will definitely be replaced, probably in a different scent, the 'Smart Shave' will not be bought again.

$20140530_155024.jpg

A little late, but here is the end of the line for a trusted friend. Great tube cream, pleasant neutral soapy aroma. I don't understand why they discontinued it.

Since my last post in this thread, I've finished a bottle of Lotion Opaline, a bottle of Eau d'Emeraude, and a puck of Cade. Have backup supplies of the latter two on hand. I may replace the Opaline eventually; it was really good stuff.

Finished a tub of SCS Lemon Verbena. I was looking for more of an herbal lemon, but this one is really a pure lemon. I still liked it and it served as my intro to SCS soaps. I'll definitely buy more soap from SCS, but will look to try a new scent.

$IMAG0206-1.jpg

Last edited:
Finished off a few after shaves in the last month. The Proraso Green Splash is already replaced, and the OS Stetson Cooling will be. I grew tired of the English Leather and want to replace that with some Tabac AS. Onward!

$The Graveyard.jpg

Knocked out a bottle of Barbasol Pacific Rush aftershave. Good performance (no strengths or weaknesses) but provides a great menthol chill. I already purchased a replacement bottle.

$WP_20140608_22_07_29_Pro.jpg

Finished off my bottle of Nivea Energy AS today. It was a good performer but nothing about it "catches" my attention. I will admit that the glass bottle is very nice and I will re-purpose it for decanting custom witch hazel blends.

$WP_20140611_17_12_49_Pro.jpg

I used up my bottle of Adidas Dynamic Pulse aftershave during my after-work-refresh routine. As with Nivea Energy, this aftershave is a decent performer with a nice modern, sporty scent. My opinion: Citrus top-note w/ a slightly dominant sweet grapefruit that quickly dries down to a sweet woody note. Hard to really pinpoint the notes because the scent lasts all of a few minutes.

$WP_20140613_22_55_34_Pro.jpg

A Van Der Hagen deluxe soap puck... and definitely will not be replaced. This soap toend to dry my skin, and never make a decent lather...

Top Bottom