What's new

The Graveyard!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Are you re filling it with something else? It looks like a nice bottle
Once I get another bottle of something empty, my 355ml of the Veg will be rebottled into glass instead of plastic. Alas, this bottle is only 243ml (I think) and has no flow restrictor, so it is just a "bucket" rather than something for daily use.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
My Godrej round has come to a end with a glorious final shave. $3 for ~2 months is just a bones. Would not complain if I got more from Santa.

A bottle of RazoRock The Freedberg aftershave has bit the dust! Fantastic in all aspects - performance and scent. I've already purchased another bottle :)

A bottle of RazoRock The Freedberg aftershave has bit the dust! Fantastic in all aspects - performance and scent. I've already purchased another bottle :)
A bottle of Mudder Focker for me...just in time too as the weather is getting too cold and dry for a Splash.

About 45-50 days use for me, from start to finish.

Pics won't upload from Tapatalk to the Graveyard, so no pic.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
Ah, now I get it. Both of my products were used up and I have no backups of those....but plenty of other :thumbup1:

I doubt I'll ever get down to 1 Soap and 1 AS, but I keep trying.

Likewise, I tried to keep it down to one product that didn't work. I do have some back ups of the cheaper stuff in case of the zombie apocalypse (like VHG shave soap) because it works good. Then my wife started buying me really nice shave cremes and stuff for birthdays and anniversaries getting me hooked on the finer things. Ah, this whole de shaving thing it will save money they said.

RIP Speick AS. What a great product. It's replacement is already in the shave den!!
$SpeickAS.jpg

I said farewell to a tub of Proraso Red. Works great, but the scent needs to be stronger for me. I will go back to Proraso again one day, but probably the Green.

Top Bottom